Friday, February 20, 2009

Number Two



I tackled another crafty project; these cute cloth baby shoes. It took me sooo long to do. Thanks to Christie for being so patient with me and Beka for letting me use her machine. Unfortunately I made them too small and they don't even fit Maddie. But now I know how to make them and I can make her another pair that will hopefully turn out a little better than these did. I think I'm going to do an all off white pair for church since she will soon not need to wear tights anymore. Don't you worry, I'll post them when I'm done. I'm sure you're dying to see how they turn out.



5 comments:

meghannamarie said...

They are VERY cute, the craftiness is just amazing! Anyway I was afraid of what your post was going to be with the title "Number Two" Don't change it I just have a mommy brain!

Beka said...

those ARE cute! you got them all done in one night!? good job!

LauriAnn said...

You made those!! I am totally impressed, that is so out of my league.

Jace and Cadence said...

jessie, maddie is so pretty! the skin and the color of her eyes are beautiful

jordan and tyrell said...

cute i need to get a sewing machine one of these days. you are getting so crafty. and who ever heard of a sock monkey? i must admit this was mt first encounter.