Thursday, June 17, 2010

2010 Family Shoot




Family fun! I've been wanting to get some family photos done since Maddie turned 2, so I coaxed my sister into coming out and snapping a few for us. Didn't she do great for a total non-professional? Especially since Maddie was not a cooperative poser, but who expects a 2 year old to be? I'm happy we got a few with her smiling and looking at the camera for a few shots. I just wish she would have cooperated in a couple of my favorite locations. The grass shot is definitely the one going in the frame. It fits our family perfectly. I'm still planning to take Maddie out for some single shots. Any suggestions for a good location?

5 comments:

Aly said...

Those are great! What a good looking family...

Casey said...

I really like that last one. I'm glad we finally did the family photos.

LauriAnn said...

I wish I was as photogenic as you! I love the grass one too, and the one of you guys walking!

LauriAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kachelle said...

Maddie is so freaking adorable!!!!