5 More Things...
5 things I was doing 5 years ago...
1. Recently graduated from college in Virginia.
2. Finishing up my softball career in our last tournament in Georgia :(
3. Preparing to spend the summer alone in L.A. for my internship.
4. Checking out my brand new cell phone my mom got me for graduation.
5. Driving from VA to AZ with my best pal Brindi. We took the southern route and spent time in New Orleans, canoeing with alligators and eating delicious food.
5 things on my to-do list today...
1. It's 4:00, so I've done most of my list: folded and put away laundry done yesterday, cleaned kitchen, and did some sewing.
2. Watch the season finale of Biggest Loser. We don't watch the show until the last episode because we like to see the dramatic losses.
3. Watch Casey play some indoor soccer.
4. Perhaps go for a jog at the track if my husband permits me to run at night.
5. I need to read more.
5 things I would do with a million dollars.
1. Pay off all debt.
2. Go to Chandler Mall and shop at all the expensive stores (by expensive I mean more than $30 for a pair of jeans)
3. Hire a personal trainer.
4. Get my husband a new car or truck.
5. Buy a small business that does graphic design, printing and screen printing.
5 places I have lived...
1. St. Johns, AZ
2. Flagstaff, AZ
3. Buena Vista, VA
4. Los Angeles, CA
5. Orem, UT
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years...
1. Sending Maddie to school.
2. Tending a small baby boy (my son).
3. Being able to move to a new home with Casey settling into a career.
4. Developing a new hobby like gardening or mountain biking.
5. Watching Maddie play tee ball.