1. I am the worst when it comes to returning and making phone calls. I'm sorry, I hate talking on the phone; it's no offense to you.
2. I feel guilty for being a stay at home mom since we're so poor.
3. I'm addicted to LOST.
4. Since marrying Casey I have consumed more soda than ever intended in my adult life.
5. Bargain shopping brings me great joy.
6. I don't think my daughter's cry is cute.
7. I have a crazy beagle named Raheem.
8. I played the piano for quite a few years when I was younger and regret my decision to quit.
9. I hate meeting new people because I have to talk about myself.
10. I met my husband on eHarmony- (just kidding he was my neighbor in Tempe)
11. I make awesome snickerdoodles.
12. I think washing your car is a waste of water and rarely do it.
13. The only times I watch TV are when a. Casey is home b. I'm nursing Maddie or c. I took a 3 hour nap at 8 pm with Maddie and now we're up til the early hours just hanging out downstairs.
14. I despise putting away clean laundry.
15. My favorite movie is Little Women.
16. My first concert was Boyz to Men.
17. I love American History.
18. I didn't try my hardest academically in middle or high school in fear of having attention brought my way.
19. I hope to someday be a hardcore mountain biker.
20. I always wanted to marry a cowboy growing up.
21. i played collegiate softball but always hate telling people because they expect me to be awesome at slow pitch. It's been almost 5 years okay.
22. I could spend lots and lots of money and time in Barnes and Noble. I hope to someday have a library room in our future house.
23. I love drawing the human figure and hope to get back in a figure drawing class when time and money permit.
24. My husband and I are an absolute perfect match for eachother; seriously.
25. I love letter writing and have vowed to write more this year. Maybe someday you'll get one!