Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Maddie's New Favorite Book


On more than one occasion I have caught these two enjoying crib time together. Maddie thinks it's absolutely wonderful when Dad plays inside her crib with her. As do I. She has a new favorite book. Where the Wild Things Are. It's the cutest thing to watch her "read" it. She knows the jist of every page and has memorized quite a few lines. My favorite is when she says, "I eat you up!" in her most growly voice. My hopes are high that this little one will be a bookworm, and I envision a bookshelf filled with well worn books for her to enjoy.

3 comments:

LauriAnn said...

I love kid classics!

Casey said...

Hanging out in the crib is one of my favorite times with Maddie. We have a lot of fun reading books and acting crazy.

taryn said...

That is so cute!!!