Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One way to soothe a fussy Maddie...


Put her in the bathroom sink. She absolutely loves it. I'm compiling a list of ways to entertain our child for our future babysitters. So far the list includes: sink time, bath, walk outside to watch airplanes fly overhead, fan her or blow in her face, Elmo's World, Baby Einstein, stand her in front of any device with buttons, let her drink from a grown up cup or give her a magazine to tear up. This is pretty much the rotation of my day excluding naps and feedings. Isn't she a cutie?

6 comments:

meghannamarie said...

very cute cutie! I love that you let her have "sink time" that is such a cute picture!

Koi said...

Too bad we didn't have a sink at the mall today. She would have perked right up. It was great to see you and Maddy. Love ya both!

Jace and Cadence said...

OH MY GOSH JESS SHE LOOKS LIKE A DOLL!

ms said...

Haha. That is a smart idea. :) I would love to come to the potluck, but I am out of town this weekend...I wanted to skip out on this non-stop, damned wind. Can I take a raincheck?

Coach Lee said...

she is way cute, jess

Broderick Family said...

Uh-oh! you're in big trouble! Look at that sassyness! She looks so much like you! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks and to see how much the girls like the zoo!